Sat, 06 May|
Wild Nomads Festival
WILD NOMADS FESTIVAL MAY 5TH-8TH, 2023 The first saharan music & wellness experience in the Sand Dunes California desert! Dress like a Saharan Wild Nomad and come to have fun on the sand dunes, dancing, camel & ATV riding, hot air balloon flying, and sand boarding. Enjoy delicious Moroccan food,
Time & Location
06 May 2023, 15:00 – 08 May 2023, 07:00
Brawley, Brawley, CA 92227, USA
About the event
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FULL EXPERIENCE ADMISSION TICKET: FOOD EXPERIENCE
Authentic Moroccan meals by the talented chef Yasmina Ksikes(vegan options available):
- 2 dinners
- 1 breakfast
- 1 brunch
- 12 desert vibe DJ's (lineup at the home page of the website)
- 2 Nights sunset to sunrise desert vibes house music parties
- 1 Afternoon desert vibes house music party
- 1 ATV/UTV tour (as a passenger)
- 1 Sand Boarding/Tobogganing session
- 1 African Astrology Reading
- Hot Air Balloon Fly (upon weather conditions)
- Camel Petting
- 1 Cacao Ceremony
- 1 African Intuitive Healing Mind and Body Therapy
- 1 Energy Power Board Healing therapy
- 1 Tantra class
- 1 Magic stargazing hike & meditation
- 1 Sunrise Kemetic African Yoga class
- 1 Breath work class
- 1 Hypnotherapy
- 1 African Animal Flow class
- 1 Watsu water therapy at the Oasis Hot Spring with Shamanic sound journey
- 1 Closing fire ceremony with a magical ending surprise
PLEASE NOTE :
May 5TH at 6PM
- Opening of the early check in (only campgrounds will be open).
May 6TH at 1PM
- Opening of the check in.
May 6TH at 3PM
- Opening of the festival.
May 8TH at 7AM
- End of the festival.
The exact address will be send by email 2 days before the festival
The closest city from the festival is Brawley CA (30min drive).
The festival is 4h drive from LA
- RENT AN AUTHENTIC NOMADS TENT -Located at the Nomads Campground in a premium area on the top of the sand dunes they offer a stunning panoramic view of the whole desert and many other extra benefits describe at the adds on section below.
- RENT A CANVAS BELL TENT This is an amazing way to camp in style and comfort at the festival at the bottom of the sand dunes (only 3min walk from the main area of the festival).
- GENERAL CAMPGROUND - Located at the bottom of the Sand Dunes few minutes walking from the Festival area.- You will have to bring your own tent, van, camper or RV and you will have access to the public restroom & general parking.
- HOTELS & AIR BNB (At the cities of Brawley and Imperial CA, 30min drive from the festival)
FLASH SALE 50%OFF! - Admission
Only few tickets left! Regular price $665 ACCESS TO: All Parties, Ceremonies, & General Campground. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, UTV Tour, Sand Boarding, Hot Air Balloon Fly, Wellness classes, & Oasis Hot Spring.US$333.00+US$8.33 service feeSale ended
FULL EXPERIENCE ADMISSION
FLASH SALE 10% OFF! - FULL EXPERIENCE ADMISSION Offer will ending soon ! Regular price $777 ACCESS TO EVERYTHING: Food, Fun & Wellness Experiences (see full event description for details). Access to General Campground.US$655.00+US$16.38 service feeSale ended
SINGLE DAY - GENERAL ADMISSION
One day ticket available during 24 hours. ACCESS TO: All Parties, Ceremonies, & General Campground. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, UTV Tour, Sand Boarding, Hot Air Balloon Fly, Wellness classes, & Oasis Hot Spring.US$149.00+US$3.73 service fee
Add On: Authentic Nomads Tent
Large Authentic Nomads tent for 2 or 4 people setup at the Authentic Nomads Campground at the top of the Sand Dunes providing panoramic views of the desert. What's included: wild flower Plunge Pool Bath Tub in the authentic nomads campground • Superior dedicated restroom & car parking (only 2 min walking from the festival area) • African Tea lounge in your Nomad tent. • bonfire in front of your Nomad tent.• 1 mattress for the 2 person tent or two mattresses for the 4 person tent + moreFrom US$1,975.00 to US$2,450.00Sale ended
Add on: Canvas Bell Tent
This is an amazing way to camp in style and comfort at the festival at the bottom of the sand dunes (only 3min walk from the main area of the festival). We will set you up in a beautifully decorated and furnished canvas bell tent. These come with an air mattress or a foam mattress with new clean super soft sheets and pillows, lanterns, rugs, and a portable camping shower. The price below is per tent not per personFrom US$555.00 to US$777.00Sale ended
Add on: Helicopter
(weather permitting) 30 minutes flight above the Sand Dunes Desert. UP to 4 people.The price below is per flight not per person.US$1,250.00Sale ended
Add on: Camel Ride
30 Min Camel Ride A complementary camel petting experience comes with the Full Experience Admission ticket but if you want to ride the camel on the sand dunes for 30 minutes you will have to add this option.US$175.00Sale ended
Have a professional photographer/videographer who will capture your experiences during the festival.US$750.00Sale ended
60 Min Massage
A unique holistic relaxing moment on the sand dunes.US$345.00Sale ended
Add on: UTV 1 Hr Rental
A complementary 15 min tour as a passenger comes with the Full Experience Admission ticket but if you want to drive the UTV by yourself you will have add this rental option who allows you to have up to 3 passengers). We provide the helmets and it’s mandatory to wear them. Liability agreement and deposit of $2,000 will be required. (Will not be charge unless accident occurs).US$475.00Sale ended